| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bulawayo Airport in February is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 101.4mm (4in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Bulawayo Airport February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Bulawayo Airport Weather in February Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bulawayo Airport:
- Sawmills, Zimbabwe - 78.3 kms (48.6 miles) NW
- Tsholotsho, Zimbabwe - 93.4 kms (58 miles) WNW
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 39.7 kms (24.7 miles) WNW
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) S
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) SSW
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 31.6 kms (19.6 miles) S
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) SW
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 41.4 kms (25.7 miles) S
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) SW
- Plumtree, Zimbabwe - 99.8 kms (62 miles) WSW
- Kezi, Zimbabwe - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) S