| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bulawayo Airport in September is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 6.1mm (0.2in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Bulawayo Airport September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bulawayo Airport:
- Sawmills, Zimbabwe - 78.3 kms (48.6 miles) NW
- Tsholotsho, Zimbabwe - 93.4 kms (58 miles) WNW
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 39.7 kms (24.7 miles) WNW
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) S
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) SSW
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 31.6 kms (19.6 miles) S
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) SW
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 41.4 kms (25.7 miles) S
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) SW
- Plumtree, Zimbabwe - 99.8 kms (62 miles) WSW
- Kezi, Zimbabwe - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) S